RATES & POLICIES
Rates vary based on therapist and will be discussed during your initial consultation.
As an out of network provider for PPO plans, we do not bill insurance directly but can provide you with appropriate receipts for reimbursement from your insurance carrier.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Ministry discounts/reduced fee services are available on a case to case basis.
Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted for payment.
24 hour advance notification is required for rescheduling or cancellation. Without appropriate notification, you will be required to pay the full cost of the scheduled session.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.